“Bay Breeze´s elegant design boasts large balconies and a rooftop terrace with a lap pool, sundeck and plenty of space for entertaining and leisure activities. All floors are accessible via a high-speed elevator into a private floor foyer. Residences are spacious with an open plan living and dining area with direct cccess to terrace and balconies.”
Located amidst Bay Harbor Islands, this 17-unit building offers all the amenities necessary to ensure privacy and comfort. Its inhabitants can take hikes and bike rides to the nearby beaches, the islands´ cafes and restaurants and enjoy Bal Harbour shopping center and the Surfside stores.
Bay Harbor Islands is a quaint city located in Miami, Florida. Established in 1947, it has constantly grown into an active and dynamic community ever since.
It is made up of two islands:
At the West with family units and the island to the East with multifamily apartments and a varied shopping district. This spot facing the sea is surrounded by Biscayne Bay and limits with the cities of Surfside, Indian Creek and Bal Harbour.
The city boasts many coffee shops and stores as well as professional offices. Besides, one of the main schools south of Florida, Ruth K Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center is located there.
Bay Harbor is pretty near the famous stores in Bal Harbour, and the beautiful beaches throughout Collins avenue.
Bay Harbor is about a 30-minute drive from Miami International airport and is located between Aventura and South Beach.
Community and surrounding area
- Exclusive and quiet Bay Harbor Island Community.
- Restaurants and outdoor cafes.
- Retail shops including fine foods, florists and beauty salons.
- Medical and other professional office on Kane Concourse.
- Bay Harbor Police Department.
- Walking distance to the Bal Harbour Shops.
- Walking distance to the beach.
- Nearby tennis courts and children´s playground.
- Ruth K Broad Elementary School at walking distance.
- 30 minutes from Miami & Ft. Lauderdale International Airports.
- Close to Aventura Mall Shopping area and enchanting South Beach .