“Imagine yourself living in a waterfront community nestled in a beautiful island setting. Now your imagination may give way to reality at Harbour Park. Located in the quiet Town of Bay Harbor Islands, this 20 residence condominium will offer a new and vibrant lifestyle emphasizing exclusivity and privacy. At Harbour Park you will rejoice in the casual elegance of its contemporary architecture, stroll in the waterfront living is all about at its private marina.”
Located on Bay Habor Islands, this premium product offers the possibility of living in a unique, exclusive place, overlooking the bay.
Bay Harbor Islands is a quaint city located in Miami, Florida. Established in 1947, it has constantly grown into an active and dynamic community ever since.
It is made up of two islands:
At the West with family units and the island to the East with multifamily apartments and a varied shopping district. This spot facing the sea is surrounded by Biscayne Bay and limits with the cities of Surfside, Indian Creek and Bal Harbour.
The city boasts many coffee shops and stores as well as professional offices. Besides, one of the main schools south of Florida, Ruth K Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center is located there.
Bay Harbor is pretty near the famous stores in Bal Harbour, and the beautiful beaches throughout Collins avenue.
Bay Harbor is about a 30-minute drive from Miami International airport and is located between Aventura and South Beach.
Community and surrounding area
- Exclusive and quiet Bay Harbor Island Community.
- Restaurants and outdoor cafes.
- Retail shops including fine foods, florists and beauty salons.
- Medical and other professional office on Kane Concourse
- Bay Harbor Police Department.
- Walking distance to the Bal Harbour Shops.
- Walking distance to the beach.
- Nearby tennis courts and children´s playground.
- Ruth K Broad Elementary School at walking distance.
- 30 minutes from Miami & Ft. Lauderdale International Airports.
- Close to Aventura Mall Shopping area and enchanting South Beach.